Birdwatching is a widely popular hobby for several reasons. Birds are beautiful and fascinating creatures, and noticing local birds in your area can open your eyes to other sources of natural beauty, no matter where you live. However, although birdwatching outdoors can be a relaxing hobby, discovering feathered friends in or around your home can be quite a shock.
If you’ve found a bird’s nest in your home’s gutters, your attic, or elsewhere around your home, it’s crucial to contact the right team for the job. Here in the Greensboro, North Carolina area, you can turn to us at Triad Wildlife Experts for effective and humane bird removal services. We have several years of professional experience, so we have our bird removal process down to a science.
- Step 1: Assess the full situation. Before we can come up with a custom strategy to remove the birds around your home, we’ll need to determine how many birds are present, what kind of birds are living there, what attracted them to your property, and other factors.
- Step 2: Develop a bird removal strategy. The techniques and methods we’ll use will be carefully selected according to the size and scope of your bird control problem.
- Step 3: Ensure all birds and nests are removed. Our bird removal experts will safely and humanely remove the birds and their nests, making sure that they won’t return to your home again later.
- Step 4: Assess the damage and clean up. Birds and their droppings can pose health risks, so our team will take care of the cleaning and sanitizing processes. We are also experienced in home repairs, so if your house was damaged by unwanted avian creatures, we can get it back to its original condition.
- Step 5: Seal up entry points. The final step is to prevent birds and other pests from seeking shelter in or around your house. We’ll make sure to seal up any easy points of entry and identify other strategies you can use to reduce the risk of future bird invasions.